All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionCaring for a sick child or relative at home can be a daunting task, especially if longer-term care is involved. Advice on the best remedies and how to structure your care can be invaluable. This book covers all aspects of general home nursing, including the arrangement of the patient's room, meals, taking a temperature, and washing the patient. It also details numerous holistic treatments including herbal and plant remedies, baths, foot-baths, compresses and poultices. There are specific sections on pregnancy, birth, sleep, nursing the terminally ill and death. This is a comprehensive guide to holistic home care for those nursing children and adults through an illness.
- Author BiographyTineke van Bentheim has worked for many years as an anthroposophical nurse in the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Tineke Van Bentheim
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication26/01/2006
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note42 b/w illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byTony Langham,Plym Peters
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.