All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides home health therapists with a portable reference guide, offering them the clinical information they need to serve their diverse patient populations. Divided into six sections, it covers fundamentals, paediatric populations, adult populations, emergency situation and pharmacology. A special section of appendices includes necessary reference information such as a listing of suggested home care resources, etc. Most of the book is set out in a tabular format, along with checklists and sample forms, making it easy for the therapist to find exactly what they need.
- Author BiographyWendy K. Anemaet, MS, PT, ATC, GCS, received her Master's degree from the university of Southern California. She is a full time home therapist with special experience as a contractor and staff therapist in both the Medicare and private insurance sectors.<br/><br/>Michelle E. Moffa-Trotter, BS, PT, GCS, is an Honors Scholar Graduate of the University of Connecticut Physical Therapy Program. She is a full time home care therapist working exclusively with geriatric patients.<br/><br/>Both Women implement aggressively innovative treatment approaches with their home care patients to maximize patient potential and attain optimum functional outcomes. They have extensive experience with documentation, state and federal regulations, utilization management,clinical education, and program development and implementation. Ms Moffa-Trotter and Ms. Anemaet have lectured nationally on the topic of home care and have authored clinically oriented articles relevant to home health. Both serveon the editorial boards of Physical Therapy in Perspective and Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation, and are editorial consultants for Advance publications. They have authored a practice-oriented text on home care called The User Friendly Home Care Handbook with a small press, Learning, Inc.<br/><br/>They have lectured to multi-disciplinary groups around the country for the past three years, and plan to continue their lectures for the next several years. Average annual attendance at their lectures, which is entitled Home Care Reality: Effective Evaluation and Treatment is approximately 500.
- Author(s)Michelle E. Moffa-Trotter,Wendy K. Anemaet
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication11/10/1999
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1250 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.