Home Run: Learn God's Game Plan for Life and Leadership by John C Maxwell, Senior Lecturer in Social History Kevin Myers (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.51+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionYou are invited to live life to the fullest. For five hard years Christian leader Kevin Myers struggled personally and professionally. But it was during that time that God pointed out where he was going wrong and showed him the biblical pattern for living. It proceeded to transform his life, leadership, ministry, and relationships. During that time John Maxwell also became his mentor. Together, using a baseball diamond as an analogy for following God's plan for life, Myers and Maxwell provide a clear path forward while helping you keep your priorities in order and your eyes on the prize. What is that pattern? Connection with God: Winning DependenceCharacter: Winning WithinCommunity: Winning with OthersCompetence: Winning Results Challenging, heart-felt, and insightful, Myers' story will connect with anyone who feels their life is falling short of God's promises. The hard-won lessons Myers learned, along with insightful comments and on-point application from Maxwell, will make it possible for you to win in this performance-based culture without losing your soul. There are shortcuts or steals in the spiritual journey of life. HOME RUN is a guidebook for living life and learning how to succeed God's way.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 24 million books in fifty languages. Often called America's #1 leadership authority, Maxwell was Identified as the most popular leadership expert in the world by Inc. magazine in 2014. And he has been voted the top leadership professional six years in a row on LeadershipGurus.net. He is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP, a non-profit organization that has trained more than 5 million leaders in 180 countries. Each year Maxwell speaks to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world's top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
- Author(s)John C Maxwell,Senior Lecturer in Social History Kevin Myers
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.