All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionA meditation in poetry and prose on the hidden patterns of life, the ecstasy of music, the caverns of the soul, the fire of mind, the cracking wake of spring.
- Author BiographyScott McCartney studied at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, graduating Summa Cum Laude in English in 2004. He then conducted community development projects through Peace Corps Bulgaria 2005-2008 and built a family, before commissioning as an HR officer in the U.S. Army, deploying to Korea in 2010. He is married to an amazing woman and has two breathtaking daughters.
- Author(s)Scott McCartney
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.