All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionHome Strength Training for Young Athletes is the first at home strength training video for young athletes. Designed for athletic kids between the ages of 8 and 18 years of age, this video and flashcard set will teach parents, coaches, and health providers how to strength train young athletes at home. All you need is a set of dumbbells and a motivated young athlete, this self explanatory video and workout is led by nationally kwn sports medicine physician Dr. Jordan Metzl. Produced in conjunction with the American Academy of Pediatrics, this video will teach you how to keep your athletes on the field and out of the doctor's office. A must have for the families of any athletic kids and teens, this video will make prevention and performance enhancement fun, easy, and safe.
- Author Biography<p>Jordan D. Metzl, MD, FAAP, was born in Kansas City, Missouri and comes to Hospital for Special Surgery from Boston, where he completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine and Dance Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Boston Children's Hospital. He joins the staff at HSS to develop a non-operative Sports Medicine practice. Aside from his academic pursuits, Dr. Metzl is an avid runner and triathlete and has completed the Boston Marathon 5 years in a row.
- Author(s)Jordan D. Metzl
- PublisherAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationElk Grove Village, Chicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.