All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThere are so many foster children who feel sad, afraid, and confused. This book addresses many of the concerns that children have and fail to express. Home Sweet Home--Where is It? Real Life Talk in a Gentle Way (Foster Care) is intended to create a safe environment for children to talk about the things that worry them. They may learn that foster care isn't a bad thing. It can help them understand the process. It may also help them transition fearlessly into new homes. The tes and questions that follow the story may help foster parents and children carry on a conversation.
- Author BiographyJennifer Lescano is a mother of four and the author of several children's books. She loves children, and her desire is to affect lives all over the world in a positive way.
- Author(s)Jennifer Lescano
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.