Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionForced to flee East Germany as a young girl, Ellie Meyer returns after the fall of the Berlin Wall to reclaim her home, only to discover her childhood friend Luther Beck has made a claim of his own. To avoid a lengthy property dispute, they enter into an uneasy agreement to share the house. Even as Ellie's suspicions grow about Luther's role in her troubled past, so too does an underlying attraction. As she uncovers his secrets, she'll find that her heart might be the biggest traitor of all.
- Author BiographyAdria Townsend teaches German at a university in Pennsylvania. She has spent four years studying and working in Germany and Austria. She is a freelance writer for The Albany Times Union and Adirondack Life Magazine. Her articles have appeared in The San Francisco Chronicle, The Miami Herald, and The Charlotte Observer. She is a commentator for North Country Public Radio and has been interviewed by New Hampshire Public Radio about her book, To Conquer the Heart of a King, and the wild west of electronic publishing. Her creative nonfiction has appeared in Syracuse University's journal Stone Canoe.
- Author(s)Adria Townsend
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.