Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $24.53Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $5.69Trending at AU $9.00
- AU $15.70Trending at AU $19.75
About this product
- DescriptionPippi and Burt are tired of sharing their crowded nest with eight isy little siblings, so off they fly to see the big, wide world and find a new home. But when they encounter all sorts of big, scary, hungry creatures, Pippi and Burt realize their crowded old nest is the best home of all. Here is an ideal story for anyone who appreciates the riotous joys (and challenges) of a large, rowdy family. It's a funny and warm tribute to both the thrill of adventure and the love of home. Dicmas' expressive, paint-splotched birds have an adventurous spirit all their own [...] the page-turn reveals are their own reward. - Kirkus From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyCourtney Dicmas is a Faculty Instructor of Illustration and Graphic Design at Madison College in Madison, Wisconsin. After earning her BA in fine art from Macalester College in St. Paul, Minnesota in 2006, Courtney traveled for five years, where, among her many adventures, she played saxophone in a reggae band in Brazil, taught kids the hokey pokey in South Korea, salted leeches off her ankles in Thailand, and nibbled sheep's stomach in Iraq. She then spent four years in England, where she received a master's degree in children's book illustration at the Cambridge School of Art, before moving back to teach in the U.S. in 2015. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Courtney Dicmas
- PublisherDoubleday Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDoubleday Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width244 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.