All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten expressly for beginning and advanced amateurs, this guide explores home winemaking in practical terms, focusing on the latest fermentation techniques of both red and white wine grapes. This new edition is more user-friendly than ever, containing an expanded offering of tips and advice to help winemakers obtain the best possible yield as well as descriptions of new yeasts, chemicals, and additives available. Detailed information on equipment, supplies, and how to arrange a source for good grapes as well as mistakes to avoid makes getting started easy. Advanced winemakers will appreciate full explanations of sophisticated topicssuch as malolactic fermentation, sparkling wines, concentrate kits, and blendingand listings of websites for supplementary information.
- Author BiographyJon Iversonis a wine fermentation expertwith 30 years of experience and the author of The Babyboomer's Guide to Estate and Medicaid Planning. He lives in Medford, Oregon.
- Author(s)Jon Iverson
- PublisherStonemark Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStonemark Publishing Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, charts, graphs
- Weight376 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.