CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionTwo elderly gentlemen stroll on to an almost bare terrace. They discuss various subjects - the past, schooldays, climate, the sea, moustaches, the war, families, etc., etc. It is t until the following scene when we meet two women that we realize we are actually in the grounds of a mental hospital, and that these people are patients. Although with plot at all in the conventional sense and sparse dialogue, by the end of the afteron we have been moved to compassion and respect.
- Author(s)David Storey
- PublisherSamuel French Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/1971
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleActing Edition S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSamuel French Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.