All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful, inventive play that mixes real testimonials alongside existing and original music to explore one of the most important social concerns of today: homelessness amongst young people. Bullet doesn't want to call a hostel home. Eritrean Girl was smuggled here in a lorry. Singing Boy dreams of seeing his name in lights and Garden Boy just wants to feel safe. In 2013, homelessness amongst young people in the UK is at a record high, so when the big society doesn't work, where do you go? An inner city high rise hostel, Target East, offers a roof. Home brings to life the unheard voices of the young residents and staff who live and work behind the anymous concrete walls.
- Author BiographyNadia Fall is a director, whose credits include The Maids (Lyric Hammersmith), Hymn (National Theatre, then Duchess Theatre), The Doctor's Dilemma (National Theatre) and Disgraced (Bush Theatre), as well as working as Associate Director on the Olivier Award-winning The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time. She is also Artistic Director of Naach Theatre Company.
- Author(s)Nadia Fall
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight91 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.