All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionA hermit crab has outgrown his shell and explores the ocean in search of a new home. He looks everywhere: amongst sponges and coral, inside anemones and even out in the shark-infested open water, but home is right for him. That's until he plucks up the courage to ask a wise old conch - and finds it's thing but an empty shell - the perfect new home! With gatefolds to lift to find a hiding clownfish or some shrimp among the sponges, this is interactive underwater fun.
- Author BiographyRuth Martin studied English at York University before becoming a children's book editor and writer. With more than ten years' experience across a diverse range of children's books, Ruth writes and edits both fiction and non-fiction for children of all ages. Robin Davies has illustrated over 200 titles for children - his characterful style is perfect for giving these underwater creatures lively personalities.
- Author(s)Robin Davis,Ruth Martin
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- FormatNovelty book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.