All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis tempting cookbook offers over 85 delicious ideas for tasty pickles, chutneys and relishes. Over 300 beautiful photographs illustrate the recipes, providing easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions for each. The book opens with a short history of preserving and pickling to set the scene for the cook, followed with practical advice and information about techniques, equipment and choosing the best ingredients. Then comes the heart of the book: 85 recipes covering every kind of chutney and pickle. You will find all the traditional accompaniments, such as Horseradish or Mint Sauce, as well as modern combinations such as Roasted Red Pepper and Chilli Ketchup or Cranberry and Red Onion Relish. With every recipe shown step by step in tempting colour photographs, this is the perfect sourcebook for every cook who wishes to make their own delectable chutneys and pickles.
- Author BiographyCatherine Atkinson has always had a passionate interest in food and cookery and as a student this culminated in a BSc (Hons) in Home Economics at Surrey University. Her catering experience led to work in publishing, creating recipes and styling food for photography, and she became Deputy Cookery Editor on Woman's Weekly and later Me magazine. Her published works include The Coffee Cookbook and The Balkan Cookbook (both Southwater).
- Author(s)Catherine Atkinson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Weight685 g
- Width233 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.