All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practical advice on how to approach building an eco home, an A-Z of green building and 29 in-depth case studies of environmentally-friendly self-build homes. This work features more than 225 full colour pictures, floor plans, supplier details and the story of each build.
- Author BiographyHomebuilding & Renovating magazine is Britain's biggest selling self-build magazine with a reputation for high quality photography and exciting and innovative homes. The H&R Book of Green Homes will be strongly promoted in the magazine and its' sister publication: Move or Improve.
- PublisherRed Planet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOvolo Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/06/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width230 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.