CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionWith the tenth anniversary of the establishment of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), many observers are making a fresh assessment of where America's homeland security enterprise stands today. The DHS is currently the third largest department in the federal government, although it does t incorporate all of the homeland security functions at the federal level. The definition of homeland security remains unsettled, and questions about the effectiveness and efficiency of the department have been raised since it was first proposed. Evolution of America's response to terrorist threats has continued under the leadership of different Administrations, Congresses, and in a shifting environment of public opinion. This book outlines an array of homeland security issues that may come before Congress including, counter-terrorism and security management; border security and trade; immigration; disaster preparedness, response, and recovery; and departmental management.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight200 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byGavin M. Dyson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.