All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn Craig Minto's collection of short stories, we're given a real insight into the lives of those we so often choose to igre. Those who in their darkest hours, have only the bottom of a bottle to find solace. Told from a variety of perspectives; from those who drink, to their loved ones who carry their own anguish, we're taken on a journey to the grubby underbelly of Sheffield's lost souls.
- Author BiographyCraig Minto was born in Sheffield in 1966. He has always loved the writing and illustration of his stories. Writing began as an enjoyable hobby but then Craig went on to college and university where he studied Creative Writing, graduating in 2011 with a BA Degree.
- Author(s)Craig Minto
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2017
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.