Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing the research and analysis of the leading historians and social scientists in the field of homelessness, the Homelessness Handbook elucidates, motivates, and empowers - the ideal reference for students, professionals, activists, and anyone who needs to understand this vexing social problem.
- Author BiographyDavid Levinson is a cultural anthropologist. He has been the editor or senior editor of several major anthropological reference works including the Encyclopedia of World Cultures, Encyclopedia of Cultural Anthropology, and American Immigrant Groups. He received his PhD at SUNY/Buffalo and his own research has focused on cross-cultural studies, forgotten or invisible peoples, family relationships, ethnic relations, and local history and culture. David was formerly vice-president of the Human Relations Area Files, at Yale University, and was a co-founder of Berkshire Publishing Group in Great Barrington, Massachusetts. He is the author of African American Heritage in the Upper Housatonic Valley and Sewing Circles, Dime Suppers, and W. E. B. Du Bois: A History of the Clinton A. M. E. Zion Church, among other books.
- PublisherBerkshire Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/05/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationGreat Barrington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkshire Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight898 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byDavid Levinson,Marcy Ross
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.