CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides background information on government policy on tackling statutory homelessness (ie: those households for whom local authorities, after receiving an application, have a duty to secure accommodation because they are unintentionally homeless). It also discusses how services can be managed in a way that prevents all households, regardless of whether they are families, couples, or single people, from reaching a crisis point where they are faced with homelessness , and the duties owed to the n-statutory homeless.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight234 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAlma Blackman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.