All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a strong focus on using local produce and eating together, Homemade brings together recipes and ideas gathered from years of travelling and taking tes. The book has stunning photography and illustrations, and is filled with household tips, tes on food producers, farmers' markets and Clodagh's favourite restaurants, cafes and bars. Chapters on aperitifs, lunchbox ideas, baking, mid-week suppers, home-made fast food, Sunday roasts, preserving, dinner party menus and edible gifts mean there really is something for everyone. Recipes include Fresh Mint Mojitos, Spiced Butternut Squash, Homemade Focaccia, Sunday Roast with all the Trimmings, Autumn Spiced Apple Chutney and Hazelnut Fudge. Practical and popular as well as delicious and nutritious, Clodagh hopes to get every family sitting down together for a meal.
- Author BiographyClodagh McKenna trained at Ballymaloe Cookery School and went on to work as a chef in Ballymaloe House for three years. She was also editor of the Slow Food Ireland Guide to Producers and started the national Slow Food Ireland Guide to Producers and started the national Slow Food Ireland Weekend. She has her own weekly column for the Irish Examiner, a monthly column for RSVP magazine and is editor of LOVE Food online. She lectures at the University of Gastronomic Sciences in Colorno, Italy. Her previous book, The Irish Farmers' Market Cookbook is a bestseller. Clodagh has presented two RTE series of Fresh from the Farmers' Market and the third series, Fresh from the Sea, accompanies this book.
- Author(s)Clodagh McKenna
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $33.14Trending at AU $37.73
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $42.72
- AU $45.89Trending at AU $47.04
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.