Homemade Truffle Recipes: 50 Simple Old Fashioned Truffle Making Made Easy by Country Sisters Gourmet (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.42Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHomemade Truffle Recipes- Ideas for making easy truffles. 50 of our best simple truffle recipes from our country/farm old time recipes. You'll be able to turn out a batch of truffles in time from scratch. Try our delicious chocolate truffle recipes with amazing flavors such as chocolate mint, Irish creme, blueberry white chocolate, pumpkin cheese cake, raspberry and strawberry, New Mexico Chile truffles, and Christmas truffles such as eggg, swball, and reindeer se truffles. Most of our delicious truffle recipes are easy eugh for the kids to make with step by step tips that are converted to modern techniques. These truffle recipes are fun to make for a delicious holiday gift or a sweet treat any day.
- Author BiographyCOUNTRY SISTERS GOURMET - Co-creators Alice Turner and Carol Vaughn are sisters who were raised on a family spice farm in southeastern Arizona. These country sisters teamed up to give you some of their best recipes. In their books you will get a wide variety from old recipes that have been passed along, to their modern day dishes. These have been passed along through the years from their grandmothers, their mother Laura, and many other family members and friends. Alice still doesn't consider herself grown up, but when she married and left the family spice farm...many years ago, she moved to southwest New Mexico where she continued to farm with her husband, David. Alice took her country cooking skills with her to delight many! She has always been known for her delicious cooking and baking, and she studied and is practiced in catering and event planning, which include many family weddings, graduations, parties, etc.. Alice didn't change her habits of having 1000 acres of produce and spices to pick from, because David would plant anything on her list of produce she wanted from all kinds of squash, variety of melons, a variety of pumpkins, chiles and spices. She's famous in our area for parties she's thrown for the neighbors and kids in the pumpkin, watermelon, and chile patches! She still delights her family and friends with her favorite recipes and meals and is always trying new ideas. Alice loves spending time with her family and friends especially her grandchildren, her big gardens, quilting, cooking, baking, and canning! Carol moved from the family spice farm to a ranch in southwestern New Mexico. It was then that this cowgirl figured out that if she would get off of her horse now and then...she could be really good in the kitchen too. She enjoyed being creative with old recipes and came up with some great dishes for cowboy camp cooking outside. She favors making desserts, baking breads, and cooking dishes using fresh produce from her gardens. Carol's cooking skills expanded as she prepared meals for many guests and the cowboys on the ranch. Carol is still a cowgirl and enjoys riding and training her horses, but she also finds the time to enjoy writing, painting, photography, spending time with family and friends and traveling. Her collections are memoirs include writings and photos from her childhood years on the spice farm to her many years of ranching.
- Author(s)Country Sisters Gourmet
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
- AU $25.75Trending at AU $28.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.