Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionRunning out of ideas for the perfect gift for your family and friends? Home-made for the Holidays is a recipe book bursting with fresh ideas for sweet and savoury food gifts you can make and personalize. Be it boxed, bottled or bagged, edible gifts come aplenty with this handy cookbook. Nothing tastes as delicious as something homemade, so start drawing up your gift list today!
- Author BiographyAileen Anastacio is a coffee barista and pastry chef based in Manila. As the head chef and owner of Goodies n' Sweets, a bakeshop cum cafe chain, she creates simple but memorable treats and coffees that have made her cafe a favourite among discerning coffee lovers and dessert seekers. Aileen is also the host of two highly successful cooking programmes, True Confections and My Favorite Recipes, winning her a large and loyal fan base that includes both young and old, cooks and non-cooks alike. Aileen also shares recipes and cooking tips regularly as a food columnist with Yummy, a leading food magazine in the Philippines. Aileen is also the author of the bestselling Home Cafe: 100 recipes for Irresistible Coffees & Delectable Desserts.
- Author(s)Aileen Anastacio,Angelo Comsti
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height255 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.