All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionIn James Patterson's first highly illustrated 'diary fiction' story for teens, the mega-bestselling author's most endearing and original teen heroine ever proves that everyone can use a helping hand once in a while. Margaret 'Cuckoo' Clarke recently had a brief stay in a mental institution following an emotional breakdown, but she's turning over a new leaf with her 'Happiness Project'. She's determined to beat down the bad vibes of the Haters, the Terror Teachers, and all of the trials and tribulations of high school by writing and drawing in her diary. And when life gets really tough, she works through her own moments of uncertainty through imaginary conversations with her favourite literary characters. Cuckoo's also got a nearly impossible mission: she, along with her misfit band of self-deprecating friends (who call themselves 'the Freakshow') decide to bridge the gap between warring cliques and 'bring the Nations together'. Not everyone is so willing to join hands and get along, but Cuckoo never stops smiling ...until one of her closest friends, pushed to desperation by a Hater prank, decides that eugh is eugh.
- Author BiographyJAMES PATTERSON is the internationally bestselling author of the highly praised Maximum Ride, Witch & Wizard and Confessions series, as well as Treasure Hunters and the Middle School, I Funny, Daniel X and Alex Cross books. James Patterson has been the most borrowed author in UK libraries for the past seven years in a row, and his books have sold more than 300 million copies worldwide, making him one of the bestselling authors of all time. He lives in Florida.
- Author(s)James Patterson
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow (Young)
- Weight449 g
- Width162 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.