Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis commentary on the 6th book of the Iliad concentrates on the interpretation of two episodes which have received a great deal of scholarly attention: the encounter between Diomedes and Glaukos, which surprisingly ends with an exchange of weapons and t a duel, and the series of scenes 'Hector in Troy', which reveal the hero's conflicting roles as defender of the city and father of his family.
- Author BiographyMagdalene Stoevesandt, University of Basel, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Magdalene Stoevesandt
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight477 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAnton Bierl,Joachim Latacz,Stuart Douglas Olson
- Translated byBenjamin W. Millis,Sara Strack
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.