All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a selection of family homes, Darren Palmer gives us an insight into their occupants' relationship to their living spaces, providing information as well as solutions to questions we may have about what some of our own design challenges may currently be, or may be in the future. Whether single parents with one child, married couples with kids, older working couples with grown children and grandchildren, middle-aged couples with kids and pets - our lives have different demands, and our homes reflect this, in every way. Each family group will have a different set of needs and challenges; the associated constraints, requirements and solutions resulting in specially designed spaces that are as individual as all the people living within them.Darren's book demonstrates in engaging, information-filled text and stunning photography that we can draw inspiration and practical solutions from the way different families have tailored various interior design elements - storage, lighting, furniture, materials, larger and smaller spaces - to their unique brief. In HomeSpace, we'll find out what makes people happy and fulfilled through the homes they have created, homes that work to support the family in their lives.
- Author BiographyA designer, writer and speaker known for his stylish and classic interior designs, Darren Palmer is an established and well- regarded member of the Australian design community. In addition to running his own interior design business, Darren Palmer appears regularly on television: he is a judge on Channel 9's top rating TV program The Block and also appeared as a judge on the 2015 program Reno Rumble. He published his first book, Easy Luxury, with Murdoch Books in 2014. Darren contributes articles to Belle, GQ magazine, Luxury Home Design and Grand Designs Magazine among others.
- Author(s)Darren Palmer
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.