All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA simple guide to being self-sustainable in either the city or the countryside for both the beginner gardener and the well-seasoned farmhand. Robyn Jasko provides a step by step guide through all the stages of crop growing, with helpful drawings throughout. A recipe section suggests delightful and urishing ways to consume the produce grown or to create homemade gifts for others. With instructions for making DIY plant pots and irrigation systems, designs for transforming old furniture into gardening stations and recipes for creating homemade organic plant sprays.
- Author BiographyJenn Biggs occupies her time by drawing silly cartoons, making gluten-free food stuffs, wearing goggles and doing pretend science. Robyn Jasko is a local foods activist and community garden starter. She is the co-founder of GrowIndie.com, a site promoting sustainable lifestyles, homesteading, eating well, and living local. Her first book is <i>Homesweet Homegrown: How to Grow, Make and Store Food, No Matter Where You Live</i>.
- Author(s)Jennifer Biggs
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight161 g
- Width138 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.