All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the moment every parent dreads. Lovely little Jonny or Jenny returns from school with the world's most complicated piece of homework and who do they turn to for help? You. Trouble is, you haven't the foggiest idea what they're on about. That's where Homework Sucks comes to the rescue. Stumped by stats? Confused by chemistry? Baffled by biology? Simon Mayo can solve your ongoing conundrums. Originally open for children to phone in with their homework issues, this part of the Drivetime show w invites all listeners to send in questions they've always wanted to ask. Answers to these questions are sent in by other listeners making Homework Sucks a really fun, interactive part of the show. How do you make the toughest conker? How much ground below my house do I actually own? At what point away from the Earth does gravity stop? For answers to all of these questions and more, Simon Mayo and his Homework Sucks team of experts are here to help.
- Author BiographySimon Mayo broadcasted on BBC Radio 1 for fifteen years, including presenting the breakfast show from 1988 to 1993. He followed this up by fronting the Radio Five Live afternoon show between 2001 and 2009. He also appeared on TV, with a presenting role on Top of the Pops, and has recently been anointed as Bob Holness's heir apparent for the return of the phenomenally popular quiz show Blockbusters this year. During his career Simon has won a string of awards, the latest being a Sony Award for his current Drivetime show on BBC Radio 2.
- Author(s)Simon Mayo
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content NoteB/w line illustrations throughout
- Weight365 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.