All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHoming Endonucleases: Methods and Protocols aims at providing molecular biologists with a comprehensive resource to identify and characterize homing endonucleases from gemic sequence, to deduce the biological basis of binding and cleavage specificity, as well as to provide protocols to redesign endonuclease target specificity for geme-editing applications. Engineering of designer homing endonucleases has set the stage for geme editing of complex eukaryotic gemes with a broad range of potential applications including targeted gene kckouts in model organisms and gene therapy in humans, making this book a valuable resource for future research. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Homing Endonucleases: Methods and Protocols serves as a key reference for all labs studying site-specific DNA endonucleases.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/02/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1123
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 39 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight788 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid R. Edgell
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.