CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionA horse trade in rural Hominy Ridge, Mississippi, in the early 1900's leads to a cold, swy night tragedy. Zaddie was born in 1878 and is pregnant with a much wished for son for her husband, Bill Chisholm, as they had two girls, Wanda and Sara. Zaddie's life unfolds as she deals with tragedy and struggles to find new meaning and courage in her life. A court trial, WWII, an accident, and life on the farm all play a part in her struggle. After her mother's death, Sara continues to want revenge for the loss of her father and for years she plots.
- Author BiographyTroy E. Rushing was born the 8th of September, 1935, in Winnsboro, Franklin Parish, Louisiana. He attended Baskin High School and went to college on a basketball scholarship at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge. He received his BS and MEd in Physical Education and Principleship. He was married in 1958 to Barbara McMahen and had three children, Donna, Nancy and Paul. He attended Centenary College and subsequently joined Pennzoil as a Senior Research Chemist for 30 years. He enjoyed reading, golfing, square dancing and writing in his free time. He wrote and published his life story in Hubcap Biscuits and Corncob Wars in 2006, dedicated to his grandchildren, as he dealth with heart disease. He completed Hominy Ridge on October 4, 2008, and looked forward to it being widely read. He died three weeks later. He received a great deal of joy writing Hominy Ridge and developing the characters in the story.
- Author(s)Troy E Rushing
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.