All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe author reconstructs the development and particular structure of early humanist moral philosophy. The humanists overcame scholastic philosophy through the development of a new style of thought. Not only did they develop solutions to the philosophical problems important in their time, but they also provided answers to ethical questions that remained relevant in the modern period.
- Author BiographySabrina Ebbersmeyer, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munchen.
- Author(s)Sabrina Ebbersmeyer
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication30/05/2010
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleQuellen Und Studien Zur Philosophie
- Series Part/Volume Number95
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight624 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.