All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionMother Nature has bestowed upon us tools to best survive in this world. Although we belong to the same species, we have different physical traits and their inherent behaviors. We are often in awe when a stranger can tell us quite accurately our behaviors. I have seen many a fortunetellers for research. They often base their findings on my physical traits. Many people in this world still put a lot of faith into what psychics tell them. They seek advice on what kind of work they should do, whom they should marry, etc. This book doesn't help you become a fortuneteller, but it offers you a simple system which discern the 5 different types of physical traits we all have and their inherent behaviors for each type or combination of types. If we can understand ourselves and our fellowmen, we can live and work with one ather in harmony. This book stresses the application of understanding the Homo sapiens alphabet to help with sales. Selling is the act of providing a product or service that people want or need, in the way that they prefer to receive it. I promise you that you will have many Aha! moments while reading this book. After reading this book and becoming adept at reading the alphabet of the Homo sapiens, you will gain an intimate understanding of your fellowmen. Providing them with product or service that they want and need in the way how they prefer to receive it is how you will grow your loyal clients base, enlist them as raving fans, and increase your sales income.
- Author BiographyAnhViet is leading a life filled with interesting experiences. Besides holding a MBA degree and a bachelor degree in Biochemistry, he has traveled extensively, worked overseas for many years, run 2 full marathons, and worked in many different industries ranging from winery to biotech to electronic fabrication to media. He has appeared in a movie, rubbed elbows with the rich and powerful, and gotten drunk with street sweepers.... He has always been true to his heart. He quit his high income career in real estate sales and moved to Vietnam to open a language school for kids. He got to know people of all classes on a personal level. All of these experiences and his informal in-the-trench research into human behavior have culminated in this book about human physical traits and people's inherent behaviors. Now, back in the US, he is in search of new adventures and working on another book. First and foremost, he wants his readers to have fun and perhaps glean something from his writing. AnhViet is also working on using animation and interactive gaming to help students learn difficult subjects like math and reading. Education is one of his passion. Accidental learning is the goal. He is currently tackling the most difficult subject matter for young math students: fractions. He is collaborating with the County Office of Education, animation artists, writers, programmer... to accomplish this goal. Wish him luck.
- Author(s)MR Anhviet Nguyen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.