All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeal's Yard Remedies was founded in 1981 as an apothecary for homoeopathic and alternative medicines. Since then it has acquired an enviable reputation in the field. This NYR guide to homoeopathy is essential reading for anyone using homoeopathic remedies. It contains clear and concise portraits of 62 commonly used homoeopathic remedies which are illustrated throughout with specially commissioned colour photographs of teh remedies. A special feature is the handy index of common ailments showing at a glance which remedies are most effective for which conditions. Written by a practising NYR homoeopath, the book draws on the extensive research and kwledge of internationally rewned natural health and beauty company Neal's Yard Remedies. This is a fully revised and updated edition of a book first published in 2000 and w well-established as a standard work of homoeopathic reference.
- Author BiographyRebecca Wells has worked at Neal's Yard Remedies since 1990. A qualified homoeopath, she also runs a busy homoeopathic practice in west London and is involved with Women in Health, a charitable health centre for women working and living in the London Borough of Camden.
- Author(s)Rebecca Wells
- PublisherHaldane Mason Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleNeal's Yard Remedies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaldane Mason Ltd
- Content Note186 colour illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width170 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.58Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.