CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis research mograph is an exploration of students, parents and teachers experiences regarding sexuality and homophobic bullying in National (i.e., public) as well as private secondary institutions. The work discusses settings that run the gamut of tough inner city schools to historical entities with distinguished graduates and first rate instruction and provides solid research statistics as well as an historical overview of pedagogies that have been heavily influenced by religious and sectarian agendas. Gender based schools and co-ed facilities are also contrasted in relation to bullying and efforts to suppress and re-direct class and playground behaviors. European Union approached to this problem also discussed. A robust bibliography and index are included.
- Author(s)James O'Higgins-Norman
- PublisherAcademica Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademica Press
- Content Noteindex, bibliography, illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byWarren J. Blumenfeld
- Edition StatementNew ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.