Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionHaynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools;tes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagsis and an easy to use index.
- Author BiographyMax Haynes is an artist, photographer, art director, designer, sculptor, and web designer. He is the author and illustrator of thirteen children's books. He has thirty years of experience as a professional photographer, specializing in air-to-air. Haynes lives in Maple Grove, Minnesota, with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Matthew Coombs
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleHaynes Service and Repair Manuals
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/05/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width213 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 69tangles11 Apr, 2015by
Excelent Good value Manual,a nessesity for all your Maintenence and Repairs
Excellent manual, very well researched and printed. Easy to follow methodical steps for both the novice to the technition.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.