Honest Work: A Business Ethics Reader by Professor of Philosophy Clancy Martin, Professor and Coston Family Chair in Leadership and Ethics Joanne B Ciulla, Was Quincy Lee Centennial Centennial Professor of Business and Philosophy and Distinguished Teaching Professor Robert C Solomon (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $161.76Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $133.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.45Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionRevised in the aftermath of the worst global financial crisis since the Great Depression, the third edition of Honest Work: A Business Ethics Reader reflects and reinforces the editors' assertion that business ethics is primarily about the ethics of individuals. Featuring 115 brief articles and 89 real-life case studies, this unique anthology covers all aspects of business ethics under the overarching theme of the good life--what it means to students as individuals, what it means for business, and what it means for society. The book also includes an extensive chapter that explores the relationship between leadership and ethical behavior in business. Excerpts from plays, short stories, and vels enliven the text, and study and discussion questions engage students. In the wake of the global recession, the third edition offers 18 new readings and 21 new case studies on such topics as employment in an uncertain job market, honesty and trust, the financial crisis, justice and fairness, the free market, the global village, and more. This edition also includes more discussion questions for each article and chapter. An Instructor's Resource CD containing chapter objectives and summaries, essay questions, a test bank, suggested readings, and web links is available to adopters. A Companion Website at www.oup.com/us/ciulla contains the same material as the Instructor's CD along with self-quizzes, suggested readings, and web links for students.
- Author BiographyJoanne B. Ciulla is Professor and Coston Family Chair in Leadership and Ethics in The Jepson School of Leadership Studies at the University of Richmond. Clancy Martin is Professor and Chair of Philosophy and Professor of Business Ethics in the Bloch School at the University of Missouri, Kansas City. The late Robert C. Solomon was the Quincy Lee Centennial Professor of Business and Philosophy and Distinguished Teaching Professor at The University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Professor and Coston Family Chair in Leadership and Ethics Joanne B Ciulla,Professor of Philosophy Clancy Martin,Was Quincy Lee Centennial Centennial Professor of Business and Philosophy and Distinguished Teaching Professor Robert C Solomon
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight1111 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.