All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Ulrika making sense of her life in a frank and moving autobiography. Two years ago, at the age of thirty-two, Ulrika found her life hitting rock bottom. She was facing a situation every parent dreads - her unborn child had been diagsed with a life-threatening condition. And what's more, she was facing it alone. She already had a son to look after, and a demanding career, but w her responsibilities were even greater than she had imagined. How would she cope, who had she become, and who was she to start with? As a way of trying to understand herself and her life. Ulrika started to write. It was a difficult, sometimes humiliating experience as she faced up to past mistakes. But she also rediscovered many amazing experiences from which there were powerful lessons to be learned. It's a story in turn funny, sad, rude, surprising - even shocking. But it's t just Ulrika's story - there are many aspects to it with which we will all identify. And it's honest.
- Author BiographyA secretarial job with ITV boss Bruce Gyngeil led to Ulrika first appearing on our screens as TV-AM's weathergirl in 1991. Her career soon soared, fronting Gladiators, maturing as a worthy sparring partner for Vic and, Bob on Shooting Stars, hosting Eurovision. Ulrika is rarely off Britain's television screens or newspaper pages.
- Author(s)Ulrika Jonsson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/05/2003
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date13/11/2014
- Content Note20 colour photographs, 20 b&w photographs
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.