All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Honey D'Amourvell inherits property on tiny Sugarberry Island, she's prepared to start a whole new life. Her plan is simple - make a home, open a shop, and maybe, finally, find a place to belong. But the building she w owns is leased to ne other than the owner of Babycakes, which means her spot is already occupied. Honey isn't sure how to put down roots when she has where to plant them. But sexy, soft hearted mechanic Dylan Ross seems determined to help. He's everything she never imagined she would find in a man, and each kiss is more persuasive than the last...
- Author(s)Donna Kauffman
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight290 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.