All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFamily favorite w revised and updated, including an antated list of books for ages 0-12 Everything parents need to kw to find the best books for their children Since its publication in 1969, this has been an essential guide for parents wanting to find the best books for their children. Now in its fourth edition, Honey for a Child's Heart discusses everything from the ways reading affects both children's view of the world and their imagination to how to choose good books. Illustrated with drawings from dozens of favorites, it includes an indexed and updated list of the best new books on the market and the classics that you want your children to enjoy. Author Gladys Hunt's tastes are broad, her advice is rooted in experience, and her suggestions will enrich the cultural and spiritual life of any home.
- Author BiographyGladys Hunt is a well-known author and speaker. Her recent books include Honey for a Woman's Heart, Honey for a Teen's Heart, and Honey for a Child's Heart (revised edition). She has also written numerous Bible study guides for the Fisherman and Lifeguide series. She lives with her husband, Keith, in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Author(s)Gladys Hunt
- Date of Publication05/04/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteB & W illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th annotated edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.