All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionHoney Holmes and her husband, Howard Holmes, made it their life mission to teach the importance of walking in the power and ainting of the Holy Spirit and the true word of God. Regularly spending time in prayer and listening to God's message, the two strive to share God's word, the gifting of the Holy Spirit, and God's love with those who desire to fully understand the peace of God. But their biggest challenge yet comes when Denise Jones, a fan of Honey's professional work as a business consultant, begins to suspect that Honey is having an affair with a local pastor named Bell, who is rumored to be involved with a local drug ring. As the web of deceit continues, Denise begins to suspect that Honey is involved with Pastor Bell in more ways than one. But Denise has her own problems to deal with. First, her sister tries to convince Denise to return to her family's church - the same church where the alleged crooked pastor preaches. Second, her newfound love with a man named Hilton is t going in the direction that she'd hoped it would. Despite the troubling circumstances, Honey and Howard continue to bring the Lord's message of love and walking in the Spirit of God to the world. Will they be able teach Denise and Pastor Bell how to walk in the Spirit and in the love of God before it is too late?
- Author(s)Cheryl Daniels Johnson
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.