All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn this alternately hilarious and heartrending memoir, acclaimed writer and editor Paul Hanstedt recounts the true story of his family's recent sojourn to Hong Kong. Hanstedt and his wife and three children--aged 9, 6, and 3--lived in Hong Kong for a year, a year beset by culture clash, vicious bullies, hospital visits, M&Ms, and the worst traffic jam you've ever seen. Through the eyes of the earnest if sometimes clueless Hanstedt family, you'll discover a world you've never kwn before. But in the end, Hong Konged is about place and family and what it is that makes us human-- matter who we are or where we live.
- Author BiographyPaul Hanstedt, PhD has been a professor of English and creative writing for fifteen years and is the editor of the national literary journal, the Roanoke Review. His work has appeared in Puerto Del So, Confrontation, the Beloit Fiction Journal, Writing on the Edge, MLA's The Profession, and The Chronicle of Higher Education. he's a staple on the Virginia Public Radio station WVTF, with a listening audience of 160,000.
- Author(s)Paul Hanstedt
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication20/06/2012
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.