Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionBook #3 in the series: Men of the Octofoil, Hor and Duty continues on to Sicily, and then a break in the war to winter in England, and then on into France. In this five book series, a platoon of misfit American soldiers from all walks of life forms a team to be feared during the European Theatre of Operations during World War Two. A simple country farmer shares his faith with these, his fellow GIs, and changes their lives forever. The son of a billionaire seeks to earn his father's love and respect by becoming an officer. A street-wise, homeless teenager makes the army his home and family. These three bond together and form a family in the midst of bombs and grenades exploding all around them, day and night. Back home, their families learn to grapple with the realities of war as well-ration stamps, fear of receiving telegrams from the war department, more work to do than there are hands to do it, the temporary and permanent absence of husbands, fathers, brothers, and sons. Through it all, though, God's provision is amazingly demonstrated.
- Author BiographySally Hull wrote her first novel at age seventeen and has gone on to write over forty books. She writes in a variety of genres, since she enjoys reading a variety of stories. After graduating from Gladwin High School in Michigan, she studied at Toronto Baptist Seminary in Canada, as well as Mid Michigan Community College and Central Michigan University. After a variety of teaching jobs in America, Sally traveled to China to teach English to college students one year and grade school children the following year. She earned her TESOL license as well. After teaching, she returned to writing. Living in Montana with her husband Charlie, who is a photographer and writer in his own right, Sally continues writing, hoping to be an encouragement to others, helping them to know God better.
- Author(s)Sally Demaray Hull
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Photographer(s)Charlie P Hull Jr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.