Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionHor and Evie: cousins and best friends, yet so very different. Hor is intelligent, beautiful and popular - good fortune seems to fall into her lap. But for Evie life is harder. Hor adores Evie for her unconventionality, her honesty and her naughty sense of humour - although others find Evie prickly and impatient. And Evie loves Hor for her calmness, her loyalty and absolute integrity - traits that some might find a little too predictable, even a little dull...But as Hor and Evie leave girlhood behind, their friendship is tested to its limit. Can they still remain close when their choices and ideals are so very different? Or are these women destined to grow in opposite directions, grow up and grow apart?
- Author BiographySusannah Bates was born in Suffolk in 1970. She practised law in the City until she gave up to become a full-time writer. She is also the author of Charmed Lives and All about Laura and lives in London.
- Author(s)Susannah Bates
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight355 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.