Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionFor author Brenda Stanford Southerland, horing the Father through prayer is more valuable than gold or silver, and it truly yields precious rewards. In Horing the Father through Prayer, she presents a guided study of the book of Isaiah to show how prayers can greatly impact the lives of Christians. The book of Isaiah, often referred to as the mini-Bible with its sixty-six chapters, demonstrates the importance of prayer and studying Isaiah yields rich fruit. With emphasis on biblical examples, Brenda helps Christians by delivering a model for prayer. Her model: teaches about Isaiah the man, a prophet of God provides a perspective on Israel's historical background-national and international discusses the prophecy of Babylonian exile explores God's grace through divine deliverance and restoration delivers a true perspective on prayer as it relates to horing God, focusing on God as the Father, and describes the prayer guidelines that are divine instructions to create a practical method of daily prayer. In Horing the Father through Prayer, Brenda helps Christians focus on God and facilitates a more meaningful prayer life to change lives and deepen relationships with God.
- Author(s)Brenda Stanford Southerland
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.