All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionLearn more about the world of Magiskeep at: http: //magiskeep.blogspot.com/ Magic abounds as two Masters of Magic confront the River's caprices on the way to the altar. Even true love struggles to conquer fate, human failings, and dangerous forces allied with the dark intent of the Black Dragon. Three stories unite in the epic tale of Magiskeep as Jamus and Salene long for a happy marriage. Master of the Clouds is the bittersweet tale of a lonely young boy whose dreams exceed the power of Magic itself. In Vows a vengeful Sorceress allies with the Shadows to destroy Jamus' happiness. A powerful royal foe challenges Jamus and Salene in Everafter. Join Jamus in the second book of The Saga of Magiskeep.
- Author BiographyJean E. Dvorak is a retired high school teacher. An avid horsewoman, she has competed and trained two horses to FEI level in dressage. No longer competing, she still trains her horses and those experiences are evident in the novels where horses play a significant role. From the author: Fantasy writing is very liberating. It allows the writer complete control of the world. Where else can magic exist and anything at all can happen? The writer makes the rules and can take the story anywhere imagination allows. The Magiskeep Saga was born in 1984 as a response to a challenge from her students when she assigned them a writing assignment: What would you do if you had a magic power? Since then, encouragement from a group of gaming fantasy fans on The Halfwittenberg Door message board sparked more writing. The result is a total of four full novels and several shorter novelettes in the collection. Ms. Dvorak has also written a number of stage musicals, plays, and vocal musical pieces, all of which have been performed locally in New Jersey, where she lives.
- Author(s)Jean E Dvorak
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.