Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to Karen Ehman, popular author and speaker with Proverbs 31 Ministries, and Ruth Schwenk, of www.thebettermom.com, it's time to stop the Mommy Wars. Today's wives and mothers have been hoodwinked; convinced that serving their family is a subservient and antiquated role. Because of culture, family, friends, or lack of biblical teaching, many moms miss how valuable and powerful their calling really is. Some have bought into the pressure to be Supermom. Others have believed the myth that they can do it all and do it perfectly. This six-session video-based study (guide sold separately) will encourage and inspire women to embrace their roles as mothers wholeheartedly yet realistically, whether they work outside the home, have a home business, or are stay-at-home moms. Mothers will find a fresh new vision for an age-old calling as they tackle the challenges and embrace the blessings of motherhood. Sessions include: * Build Bridges, Not Fences: When Others Mother Differently * Mothering Matters: Seeing the Hard Years as the Heart Years * At the Top of the Tightrope: When You Try to Do It All * Pressing the Pause Button: Taking Your Schedule from Racing to Rest * In Armor of Their Own: On Revealing the Picture God's Painting * Raising Children on Your Knees: When Your Child Makes a Bad Choice Designed for use with the Hoodwinked Study Guide (sold separately).
- Author BiographyKaren Ehman is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, a New York Times best-selling author, and a writer for Encouragement For Today, an online devotional that reaches over one million women daily. She has written seven nine books including KEEP IT SHUT: What to Say, How to Say It & When to Say Nothing at All and LET. IT. GO: How to Stop Running the Show & Start Walking in Faith. Married to her college sweetheart, Todd, and the mother of three, she enjoys antique hunting, cheering for the Detroit Tigers, and feeding the many teens who gather around her kitchen island for a taste of Mama Karen's cooking. Connect with her at www.karenehman.com. Ruth Schwenk is the founder of The Better Mom, and along with her husband, the creator of For the Family. She is a pastor's wife, mom of four energetic kids, a lover of coffee, and dreamer of big dreams. She loves leading, speaking, and blogging. Ruth is the co-author of Hoodwinked and Pressing Pause. Ruth and her husband are also the co-authors of For Better or for Kids. A graduate of The Moody Bible Institute, Ruth and her husband, Patrick, have been in full-time church ministry for over fifteen years, and they live in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Author(s)Karen Ehman,Ruth Schwenk
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight99 g
- Width136 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Running Time120
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.