All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionGreat and unforgettable stories about the passion of fishing by some of the world's best writers.
- Author BiographyNick Lyons is the editor of Hemingway on Fishing, The Best Fishing Stories Ever Told, The Quotable Fisherman, and The Little Red Book of Dad's Wisdom. He has written over twenty books, mainly on fishing, in addition to hundreds of articles on the subject, which have appeared in such magazines as Harper's, Outside, Field & Stream, Outdoor Life, and Fly Fisherman. He splits his time between New York City and Woodstock, New York.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight17 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byNick Lyons
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.