All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionHe is t Captain Hook. His name is Jonathan Stuart, and he's just an ornery post-alcoholic bookstore owner from Pasadena with a mania for fencing and a bad habit of disappointing his girlfriend. He doesn't want to be in the Neverland, impossibly trapped aboard the Jolly Roger with a horde of greedy stinking pirates. He was tricked there by Peter Pan. Pan happily invites children to come to his wondrous magical island, but he has to trick adults. No adult in their right mind would go willingly. Adults, you see, don't have a very good time in the Neverland. The fairies and mermaids are against them. The island itself is against them. Most of all, Peter Pan is against them. In particular, Peter Pan is against Jonathan Stuart. Why? Jonathan had better figure that out, and he'd better do it fast before his mutating memories insist that, t only does he indeed belong in this nightmarish hell of bloodthirsty children, ticking crocodiles and vengeful boy gods, but he's never existed anyplace else. So you see, he's definitely t Captain Hook. Well, t yet.
- Author BiographyBobbi JG Weiss made her world debut one Christmas morning (cough-mutter-mutter) years ago, and as long as she can remember, she's wanted to be a writer. Why? She has no idea. Probably a birth defect. After several boring normal jobs, her writing wishes came true - she and her husband/partner David Cody Weiss began to make their living as full-time freelance writers, focusing on Hollywood tie-in merchandise like movie/TV novel adaptations, comics, and other related and often ridiculous products. After 20+ years of this, the WeissGuys decided to enter the wild world of self-publishing. You can find more information about Bobbi, her many published books, her life, and her weird husband at bobbijgweiss.com. She also posts on Twitter, tumblr, Pinterest and Facebook unless her passwords mysteriously stop working and she can't get on, which seems to happen a lot. Why? She has no idea. Probably computer voodoo.
- Author(s)Bobbi Jg Weiss
- PublisherBobbi JG Weiss
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBobbi JG Weiss
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.