All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionFed up with the 'Hell's Kitchen' pace of her life, Lara takes on a job as a private chef in the hope that she can see some of the world solo and free from restaurant life. She doesn't expect the job to come with a South Florida player who is everything she's trying to flee. He's spoiled rotten, with a swollen ego massaged by every babe who crosses his red carpet path. She's t so sure about the pet monkey, either. That seems a little cruel. Morgan is ready for a life with some meaning other than pain. He's tired of a lot of things about himself including what he kws Lara instantly hates. His future will be different. He's on his way to take his share of his family's legacy and make peace with the unthinkable trauma of his emotionally crippling past. Morgan can't help but try to convince Lara what she assumes about him is wrong. At least it's going to be wrong from w on. A rare encounter with a blue Marlin's blade has Morgan fighting for his life. It's a battle of body and soul as he struggles to contain demons the fever unchains. Thrust into the role of medic for a man she's t sure what to think about, Lara finds out how raw an injured man's soul can be. This is the first in the WET serial trilogy. It is an erotic romance told from alternating points of view. Five-chili hot scenes are intended only for adults who enjoy that sort of thing.
- Author BiographyThe 'C' in my name stands for Cheyenne. Although you wouldn't know it by looking at me, I have a great grandparent who was a member of that Native American Tribe. Her people once lived in the very southeastern corner of Montana where I now make my home. I didn't always live in such a wide open space, though. I grew up in New York City. Much as I love the city and admire what it takes to live there, I met a kindred spirit at Columbia University and together, we found a way to take our lives from the Big Apple to the Big Sky. We haven't regretted a moment. We've got a smallish ranch where we raise cattle and keep a menagerie of other animals, too. Once or twice a year, we hire a 'ranch sitter' and take an urban vacation somewhere hitting all the restaurants, plays, museums and musical performances we can squeeze in. Then it's back to the wide open. A writer finds creativity flourishes in solitude. My fantasy world is full of characters and stories lined up and waiting for me to bring them to life. I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.
- Author(s)K C Falls
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGeorgia Noles
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.