All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 280 classroom-tested games, activities, and reproducibles give students lively practice in key language areas.
- Author BiographyJudie L.H. Strouf has taught junior and senior high school language arts, reading, English, journalism, literature, and special education for the past 27 years. During that time, she has also served as a counselor, Dean of Girls, and Guidance Director. Ms. Strouf attained her teaching certificate and B.S. in English from Central Michigan University.
- Author(s)Judie L.H. Strouf
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/1990
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.