All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $38.94
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.66
About this product
- DescriptionHooked on Phonics(R) Learn to Read- Second Grade Levels 1&2 Complete includes levels 7 and 8 of the complete 8-level Learn to Read series. - Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K) - Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K) - Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten) - Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten) - Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade) - Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade) - Level 7: Second Grade Level 1 - Level 8: Second Grade Level 2 <p/> Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read- Second Grade Levels 1&2 covers: - 1st Grade Review - Long Vowel Sounds with e - Vowel Teams - r -controlled Words - y at the End of a Word - Diphthongs and Complex Consonant Blends - wr- and kn- - Soft c and g - Two-Syllable Words - 36 New Sight Words <p/> This set includes: - 6 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program - Kate and the Talent Show - My Giant Bunny - How Do We Get There from Here? - This Book is Broken - The Puppy Look - Shoes in the Night - 2 Bonus Books by the award-winning children's book authors Michelle Knudsen and Carolyn Crimi - Smart Shark by Michelle Knudsen - The Swish-Smacker Dirt Hacker by Carolyn Crimi - 2 Workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities - 2 DVDs filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life - 2 Sets of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success - 1 Quick Start Guide <p/> Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics(R) Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills. - Learn Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook. - Practice Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook. - Read Your child puts it all together to read a great story. - Celebrate Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child's progress!
- Author BiographyAt Hooked on Phonics, we believe that every child loves to learn, so we focus on nurturing that thirst for knowledge with products that are fun, effective, and easy to use. We respond to a child's natural curiosity and support families and teachers as they help children improve literacy skills. We celebrate every success so learning becomes a positive cycle that kids will love to repeat again and again. We meet all children at their level, engage their imaginations, and help them climb to the next level step by step. Every achievement ends in a celebration of success, an elevation of confidence, and an increase in self-esteem. As children master reading skills, they also lay the foundation for a lifetime of learning. It's our goal to make a difference in children's lives by making learning fun and easy. That's why we've brought together a dedicated team of parents, leading educators, interactive designers, writers, and artists. Through collaboration, research, and testing, we continually develop innovative products and systems that teach children not only to learn but also to love learning.
- Author(s)Hooked on Phonics
- PublisherHooked on Phonics
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleHooked on Phonics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHooked on Phonics
- Weight1565 g
- Width226 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Contained items statementContains General merchandise and Book and Stickers and Other book format and DVD Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.