All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionCountless women have been blindsided by their husband's sexual addiction. It is a shocking discovery that can leave women feeling hurt, ashamed, and even guilty. In <i>Hope After Betrayal</i>, Meg Wilson offers reassuring counsel, compassionate insight, and wise discretion--gently taking her readers through the steps to recovery. Combining Scripture and her own experience, Wilson reassures her readers that there is hope and healing after betrayal.</p>
- Author(s)Meg Wilson
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight195 g
- Width144 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.